Rock

The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psalms 18:2 (NIV)

The Lord is solid as a rock. He's the only one we can build our lives upon and survive all the storms of life. Jesus calls us to build our lives upon Him and His words.

God is a fortress. He's our shield and our defender against all who would oppose us. Christ can help us be victorious over the evil one.

Our refuge is the Lord our God. He keeps us safe from our enemies. He is our eternal safe place.

In Biblical terms, a horn was a symbol of strength. God is our stronghold. Nothing can destroy us when we trust in Him.

'Lord our God, please help us to trust in You to look after us, whatever life throws at us. For Your honour and praise we pray, amen'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Delight

Power

Revelation 9:13-10:11