Trust

 O my God, in you I trust; let me not be put to shame; let not my enemies exult over me.
Psalm 25:2 ESV
https://bible.com/bible/59/psa.25.2.ESV

Who or what do we trust in? Do we rely on our own ingenuity? Do we bank on our family and friends coming through for us?

Anything or anyone other than God that we might put our faith in is only going to let us down. God on the other hand will never fail. We trust that He won't let us be put to shame.

We're all sinners, so we all deserve to be put to shame for our wrong thinking, saying, and doing. Thankfully God doesn't want to guilt trip us. He wants to set us free from shame and guilt.

If we were to be put to shame, our enemies would celebrate. Satan would have a field day. If we trust in God however, in Him we enjoy the ultimate victory.

'O Lord, please help us to put our hope in You. Thank You that You'll never let us down, in the name of Jesus, amen'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mercy

Power

Follow!